1. EQUIPMENT, RENT AND TERMS OF RENTAL AGREEMENT: The Undersigned, as Lessee, hires from JUMPING JUMPERS as Lessor, one inflatable bounce unit, identification no: Blower I.D. No.
A $50.00 deposit is required to hold date/time. The rental fee stated above is to be paid in full prior to the commencement of event.
2. DELIVERY: To the street address specified above by Lessee. Lessee grants Lessor right to enter the property at the said “Delivery Address" for the delivery and subsequent pick up of the inflatable bounce unit at the specified time.
3. TRANSPORTATION EXPENSE: Except as provided herein, all charges in delivering and subsequent pick up of the inflatable bounce unit with respect to the delivery address are included in the rental fee noted above. In the event that the inflatable bounce unit is not returned at the appointed time by Lessee to Lessor then a $50.00 transportation fee shall be automatically imposed.
4. GENERAL RULES TO FOLLOW DURING USE OF THE INFLATABLE BOUNCE UNIT:
a. Only compatible age groups and size shall play on the inflatable bounce unit at the same time. The Maximum number of riders of each group that should play in the inflatable bounce unit at one time are as follows:
UNIT SIZE CHILDREN 8 AND UNDER CHILDREN 9 TO 12 OLDER TEENS ADULTS
10x10 5-6 none none none
13x13 8 5-6 3-4 3
15x15 10 6-8 4-5 4
b. All riders MUST REMOVE SHOES before playing in the inflatable bounce unit.
c. To avoid neck and back injuries, FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED.
d. YOUR PERSONAL SUPERVISION IS ABSOLUTELY REQUIRED. AS THE LESSEE OF THE INFLATABLE BOUNCE UNIT THE SAFETY OF ALL USERS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
e. Absolutely NO silly string, gum, candy, food or other sticky substances are allowed in the inflatable bounce unit. If upon pick up, such cleaning is required then a $50.00 cleaning fee shall be automatically imposed.
f. DO NOT MOVE the inflatable bounce unit from the place where it was installed. If the unit moves, pull the corner back to its original location of installation.
CAUTION: Keep the inflatable bounce unit away from swimming pools.
5. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: The inflatable bounce unit and its equipment are reliable. Should the unit begin to deflate:
(1) The motor may have stopped, in which case, check the cord connection at the outlet near the motor, and remember to keep only the provided 100 foot extension cord on the outlet (stronger outlets are in the kitchen and laundry room).
(2) If the motor is operating, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage, and check both tubes at the back of the unit for snugness; re-tie if necessary.
(3) If you cannot correct the problem please call Jumping Jumpers at 571-383-1777 for assistance.
6. SAFE OPERATION ACKNOWLEDGMENT: LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE HAS BEEN INSTRUCTED ABOUT AND FULLY UNDERSTANDS THE SAFE OPERATION OF THE INFLATABLE BOUNCE UNIT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT. LESSEE AGREES TO OBSERVE ALL SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. LESSEE ALSO REPRESENTS AND WARRANTS THE SAFE RETURN OF THE UNIT AND HEREBY AGREES TO PAY THREE THOUSAND ($3,000) IF IT IS NOT RETURNED.
7. MAINTENANCE: Lessee agrees to keep the inflatable bounce unit in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear excepted.
8. ALTERATIONS AND ATTACHMENTS: No alteration in or attachments to the inflatable bounce unit will be made without prior written approval of Lessor.
9. WARRANTY: Lessor warrants that the inflatable bounce unit leased under this Rental Agreement will be in good working order on the effective date of the Rental Agreement.
Inflatable bounce unit is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Lessor's obligation under this Rental Agreement is limited to repair or replacement of the inflatable bounce unit when Lessor determines that it does not conform to this warranty. This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties expressed or implied, and of any and all obligations and of all liabilities on the part of the Lessor for damages, including, but not limited to, consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the unit.
10. TITLE TO JUMPING JUMPERS: Lessee agrees to keep the inflatable bounce unit in his/her custody and not to sublease, rent, sell, remove from the Delivery Address, or otherwise transfer such inflatable bounce unit. The inflatable bounce unit will remain the property of the Lessor and may be removed by Lessor at any time after the termination of this Rental Agreement.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: The Lessee shall be in charge of the inflatable bounce unit's operation, and is fully responsible for its operation as well as return of the inflatable bounce unit in good working order. Lessor and its officers, employees and agents is / are not responsible for injury occurring to the Lessee or to any other persons using the unit, and the Lessee further agrees to hold the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents free and harmless against any injury or claims. The Lessee shall indemnify the Lessor and its officers, employees and agents from / against any costs incurred due to claims from anyone and for attorney's fees and related costs involving the use and return of the inflatable bounce unit, should legal action become necessary.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT: The Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Lessee. Time is of the essence in this Rental Agreement. The receipt of the inflatable bounce unit that is the subject of this Rental Agreement is in good working order and repair and this is so acknowledged by Lessee.
13. RAIN POLICY: DURING PERIODS OF SEVERE WEATHER CONDITIONS (I.E. RAIN, HIGH WINDS, ETC.), WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL YOUR RESERVATIONS. IF CONDITIONS ARE NOT TOO SEVERE WE WILL GIVE YOU THE OPTION OF KEEPING IT OR NOT. IF YOU DECIDE TO KEEP THE UNIT FOR THE TERM OF THIS RENTAL AGREEMENT, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS!
Lessor: DARWIN R. TIPAN (Authorized Representative for JUMPING JUMPERS PARTY RENTALS)
Lessor signature: ___________________________________________ Date: _______________
By my signature, I accept the terms of this Rental Agreement.
Lessee printed name: ________________________________________ Date: _______________
Lessee signature: ____________________________________________________________________
WE ARE DETERMINED TO PROVIDE THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY. IT IS THE DRIVER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THE INFLATABLE IS PROPERLY SPIKED DOWN AND IN REASONABLY CLEAN CONDITION. IF YOU FEEL THAT THE DRIVER HAS NOT DONE A SATISFACTORY JOB IN SETTING UP THE UNIT, PLEASE CALL US IMMEDIATELY.